|Cash Back||Score Guarantee|
- Event Period : Period is indefinite, unless specified later on
- No. of cash back requests : Unlimited
- Limit of cash back amount : Unlimited
- Applicable Courses : All Full Courses
- Cash Back Amount : 20% of the total tuition from full courses the new, introduced member registered
(Overlap with promotion coupons are also available
- Example : If you introduce All-In-One $699 course to a new member, Math Revolution returns $140 to the recommender. In case of PS+DS $299, the recommender receives $60.
Be a fan of Math Revolution and spread our innovative problem solving methods all over the world.
If you introduce us to newly paid members, we will return 20% of their tuition to the recommenders.
Cash Back Procedure
The recommender must
register as a member
of Math Revolution
The recommender introduces
Math Revolution course to
friends preparing for GMAT
The newly introduced friend
purchases Math Revolution
with the email address
of the new member he/she introduced,
send a Cash Back Request
via online at our site.
Math Revolution matches
the list of courses
the recommender and
his/her member friend took.
Math Revolution returns
20% of the tuition of the new,
introduced member to the