- Do you find it challenging to comprehend questions based on Mean, Median, or Range along with data and variables included?
- Do you find it difficult to relate the problem and the possible number of cases to consider for Standard Deviation based questions?
- Do you over assume OR perform unwanted calculations in PS questions? Do you run out of time?
In this Free Live webinar, our GMAT instructor Mr. Punit Joshi will discuss "Must-Know" GMAT statistics that you can quickly learn and apply, along with introduction of the Variable Approach, which is Math Revolution's unique, proven strategy to solve the DS Statistics questions within the time limit. For anyone having time-pressure on math, join the session, and enjoy 10 minutes to spare before the end of the exam.
In this session, he will present:
- The primary concepts and properties of statistical terms like - Mean, Median, Range, and Standard Deviation.
- Application of the Variable Approach to solve DS statistics questions.
- How to answer the PS questions without solving complex equations.
The Math Revolution Team